Camaco-Amvian is the largest independent supplier of engineered seating solutions for the global automotive industry. The company prides itself on combining the synergies of advanced engineering, manufacturing expertise and financial strength to offer vehicle manufacturers seating structures of unparalleled quality and value.
High Quality Manufacturing Processes
By providing incomparable knowledge and expertise in metal fabrication and welding technology and implementing technological advancements, the company stays on the forefront of high quality manufacturing processes for passenger and light truck seating applications. From automated assembly lines and computerized robotic welding to using flexible manufacturing cells and lean production techniques we are continually improving the management and development of our manufacturing practices to be as efficient and cost effective as possible.
Some notable technology include:
- Progressive and transfer press up to 2,500T
- GMAW Welding, robotic MIG, TIG, laser welding, resistance, spot welding
- Precision tube cutting, forming and bending (including three tube and roll mills)
- Product assembly and testing
- Prototype capabilities
- Powder coating lines/Paintline (Flowcoat) paint specifications PS-50
- E-Coat lines
- Wire/rod forming, straightening and cutting
- Orbital forming
- Riveting and staking operations