Camaco-Amvian provides its customers a number of innovative options by utilizing state of the art processes and technology. The company’s lean manufacturing techniques comprise flexible manufacturing cells, automated assembly lines and computerized robotic welding to deliver world-class products.
In an effort to gain complete vertical integration, manufacturing processes include tube rolling, stamping, welding, performing in-line testing, painting and packaging, then shipping direct to the customer. These methods minimize process variation, maximize quality, and reduce waste.
As an ISO/TS-16949 & ISO-140001 certified manufacturer, we strive to exceed the needs and requirements of customers with the intention to achieve established goals and deliver positive results from concept to production.
- Progressive stamping press ranging from 40T to 2,000T
- CNC rod and wire bending
- MIG welding; arc (robotic), resistance, spot welding
- Product assembly
- Automated function checks
- Vision systems and part presence sensors
- Internet-based, online ERP system
- Real-time inventory and process visibility