Camaco-Amvian is the largest independent supplier of engineered seating solutions for the global automotive industry with a proven track record of completion from concept to product launch. The company prides itself on combining advanced engineering, manufacturing expertise and financial strength to offer vehicle manufacturers seating components of unparalleled quality and value.
Core business revolves specifically around the metal seat structure with a diverse product and services portfolio including: stamped metal and wire frame seat assemblies, headrest and armrest structures, visor rod and towel bars, complementary metal reinforcement components, in addition to instrument panel and console substrates.
Global production capabilities, leadership talent and a wide range of product and services allows for complete vertical integration. In an effort to guarantee the lowest cost for the customer, it’s essential to manufacture all expertise internally to increase the financial efficiency of the company.
• Global Floor Space: 1.1 million sq. ft. (six countries, eight factories and four sales and engineering offices)
• Worldwide Employment: 2,000
Areas of Innovation
• Full-service supplier of complete seat structures
• Concept through detailed design
• Validation and testing
• Prototype development and management
• State of the art manufacturing
• Ford Motor Company
• General Motors
• Johnson Controls
• Magna International
• Toyota Boshoku
• Seat structures and wire frames
• Latches and hinges (seating & interior)
• Mechanisms (seating & interior)
• Wire seat suspensions
• Wire frame manual lumbar supports
• Visor rod and mechanisms
• Towel bar assemblies
• 4-way headrest mechanisms